In the summer time there are plenty of fruit and vegetables that are very useful when we are on a diet. And even if you are not trying to loose weight, you can still eat them because they have a lot of other befits for our health. So here is a list with the best foods that you can eat in the summer.
1. Watermelon is ideal for weight loss, because it is rich in minerals (beta carotene, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, iron, copper and zinc) but also has laxative qualities that accelerates transit, thus avoiding the storage of food and weight gain. The high fiber content is an asset as well as the low caloric intake (38 calories in 100 grams).
2. Tea is also indicated in the summer time. The best quality of the tea is that it provides no calories. The polyphenols found in the tea help burn fat and in addition, its diuretic properties facilitate the elimination of toxins.
3. A powerful antioxidant, lemon is an important ally for health. Very rich in vitamin C, it helps the body digest food better, activating the secretion of bile. The citric acid in lemons help remove deposits of stomach fat and the protein and caloric value is insignificant.
4. Pineapple is known as one of the best fruits for weight lose. It contains bromelain, an enzyme that burns fat. This favors the elimination of lipids, resulting in the destruction of cellulite.
5. Black radish very rich in vegetable protein and iodine, has the capacity to cut appetite, activating the thyroid functioning and having a detoxifying effect.
6. Dill contains more than ten compounds, antioxidants, mainly flavonoids, which removes free radicals. It is rich in potassium and calcium. In addition it ensures the necessary minerals.
7. Carrots are high in carotenoids (vitamin A), beta-carotene and alfacaroten. A portion of 100 grams of carrots provides more than half of the daily need of vitamin A of an adult. In addition, they contain vitamins B and K, with a significant amount of potassium, calcium, magnesium and iron.
8. The tomatoes are rich in magnesium, calcium, and vitamins C and B9. Diuretic qualities ensure the removal of much of the toxins, thus avoiding their storage.
9. Due to high amounts of fiber, raspberries facilitate transit. They is also rich in vitamin C, magnesium and calcium.
10. Cucumbers, which consists of 97% water, are the best diuretic slimming food on this list. Cucumbers accelerate intestinal transit and promote weight loss.