For the summer of 2015, there are some amazing fashion trends that will make us look and feel trendy and chic. They are suited for all styles and we can wear them everywhere we go. So do you want to know what's trendy this summer? Here are 5 trends that you don't want to miss!
1. Dresses in strong colors: the bright, strong colors have been a must have since two years ago, but this summer if you want to be cool, you must buy a dress that has a strong color. It's up to you what color you choose, keeping in mind the tone of your skin, but two of the most popular colors are blue and yellow. Match them to your favorite sandals and bag and don't forget about the accessories, like earrings and a statement necklace that will complete any outfit.
2. Shirts made from loose materials: we wore them in the spring because they are comfortable and easy to match, so why not wear them in the summer time too? Just go for the one that have short sleeves or no sleeves and you will be able to create the most chic casual outfits. You can wear them with shorts, skirts and jeans and you can complete any look with a pair of low soles sandals or sneakers.
3. Tropical prints are something that we should wear all year long to remind us why we love summer so much! You can find clothes and accessories that have tropical prints, like blouses, t-shirts, overalls, bags, shoes and jackets. In the summer, put on a cute blouse that has a tropical print, like a pineapple or a palm tree, and match it to your favorite shorts and go for a stroll in the park with your friends. For a day at the beach, wear short overalls that have a tropical print and have some fun in the sun. If you like tropical prints that much, you can also wear matching swimsuit and flip-flops.
4. Denim is of course the material of 2015 so we can't really forget about it. For the summer of 2015, we suggest you wear two denim clothing objects: the shorts and the boyfriend jeans. Shorts are perfect for casual, hipster and boho chic inspired looks, especially if you wear them with a white top and an oversized kimono. For a more refined look, wear the boyfriend jeans with a pair of high heel sandals and a chic blouse.
5. Overalls are one of those clothing pieces that have made a spectacular come back in the last years and we are sure that we will keep seeing it in the trends for many years to come. Why are overalls so popular? Well, they are not only comfortable but they also make us look great! You can choose from many designs, colors and lengths and you can wear them everywhere you go. The denim ones are perfect for a get away with your friends, while the elegant ones will make you stand out at any official event.