Tea is the most consumed beverage in the world so it's no wonder that some people have found new ways to use it outside the kitchen. Believe it or not, tea is good for our health not only when we drink it, but also when we use it in our beauty procedures. That's why we want to show you some novel homemade beauty remedies that you can make using tea.
1. To treat burnt skin put 3 tea bags under cold water and gather the tea in a small bowl. The tannic acid from the tea helps to remove the heat from the burnt skin, so dab the area with this liquid.
2. Puffy eyes are such a common problem and the solution is very simple. You will need 2 tea bags of caffeinated tea that you put in hot water for 3 minutes. Place them over each eye lid and cover them with a soft cloth. The tea will help with constricting blood vessels and will decrease the swelling.
3. If you have dark under eye circle you can treat this problem in a very simple way. After you drink your tea, store the tea bags and put them in the fridge. When you see that the dark has appeared, place a tea bag on each eye and leave it there for 15 minutes. This process must be repeated daily.
4. Smelly feet are a problem that can be fixed with the help of tea. Make a strong tea and soak your legs in it for 20 minutes every day. This will not only reduce the odor but will also relax your feet after a day of walking and standing.
5. We all want to have beautiful skin and for that, tea is our ally. All you need to do is bathe in green tea. This will make the skin beautiful and healthy.
6. To make your hair shinny you must rinse it with tea after you have washed it. After you did this, wash it again just with water.
7. If you want to have a good breath just do a gargle with a strong tea. The bad breath will be decreased.
8. Looking for a natural mouthwash and a remedy for toothache? Peppermint tea is the answer. All you need to do is make a mix between peppermint tea and salt to create an antiseptic solution that will kill the bacteria from your mouth.